Book Review




The Blood Curse (Spell Weaver #3)
Annette Marie


I absolutely loved this series! Marie's books are so good. The plot and characters were
awesome and the romance was very likable. It did seem like the romance took a while to
finally happen. I really liked Lyre as the lead male character and how he started out weak
and the runt of the family to being at the top. I have noticed that Marie does that to her
lead male characters in some of her other books. I loved the character development of
Chloe and how sweet and innocent she seemed and then changing to kick-butt character.
I really wanted to smack Bastian for being such a turd and I was so happy when...



*SPOILER*



( he finally died!!!)
I also wrote this in a review of one of her other books, I really think that Ash had to much power and seemed impossible to defeat. Tone down the power.

Other then that, I really enjoyed this series!! 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts