Furyborn Review

Furyborn (Empirium #1)

I was given this book by net galley and source books in advance. So for me this book started out very slow during the first half and then i was at the edge of my seat by the second half. I really liked one of the main characters Eliana for being a strong character and I thought she was tougher than Rielle. Riellie seemed pretty cool with all of those powers and sometimes seemed to be written with to much power. Rielle was always debating with herself and would be positive one minute then the next was very negative and hard on herself, so I wish that didn't happen as much. I really liked the writing style and how she described details and the thoughts of the characters.

I really like the male character Simon! I won't say much about him except that I love him. Audric was a pretty good character too. And Ludivine was so sweet and so cute!

I liked the romance in this book but i thought that there were way to many details during the love scenes that didn't need to be that detailed.

I also didn't like the amount of F bombs said in the book.

But overall i liked the book very much and can't wait for the next one.

Comments

Popular Posts