Ever The Hunted

**Spoilers**
I was very excited about reading this book and I am clad to say that I really enjoyed it. This was my kind of book because of the adventure with a mix of romance. The main character's personality is one of my favorite type personalities in a character, Britta had a lot of self doubt but by the end she was getting better and was being a little kinder to herself. But I wish there was a little more character development so I am hoping there is more of that in the next book. Cohen is what all main male characters are made out to be in most books and movies, so that is why I liked him so much.
The romance in this story probably isn't the best written romance I've read but it wasn't the worst either but I enjoyed it.
It was so hard for me to put this book down and it had me engrossed throughout the whole thing. I absolutely loved Enat. She was this cute, sassy, and caring person that which made her a great character. I'm so sad for her, but I knew that she was going to die because that happens to every wise, old character who helps the main character and is known for their parental kindness to the main character. So I totally saw that coming but it still made me really sad.
I liked this book even more then when I was going into it.
4.5/5 Stars

Comments

Popular Posts