Dark Arts And A Daiquiri

Dark Arts And A Daiquiri by Annette Marie
I was expecting something great from Marie and I got it. I really enjoyed reading this book and I loved meeting new characters and experiencing new quests.
I really, really like Tori as a character. I love her spunk and bravery when it comes to mean people. She is the kind of character I look for when reading books. And I especially love the boys and maybe the new guy. The plot and events were fun and exciting to read, especially when things got intense.
Marie is one of my favorite authors because of her great characters, plots, and writing. Her writing is some of my favorite. Can't wait to see the new characters again in later books.
I definitely recommend this book and any others of Marie's. Go check out the first book in this series, Three Mages And A Margarita. Also pre-order the third book Two Witches And A Whiskey!
I have done a review on her other books Immortal Fire and The Blood Curse, so go check it out on my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts